Afterwards, one-on-one 15-minute private consultations will be available for anyone who wants to speak with her about something specific. No bodywork will occur at these consults. A sign-up sheet will be out under the clock starting next week. If you wish to keep your reservation private, simply "black out" the time slot you want on the paper and contact Coach Jenn at email@example.com letting her know.
Attending class is not a prerequisite to reserving a consultation with Anne, although highly recommended.
What is a Pelvic Floor?
Your pelvis is located between your abdomen and your legs. Your pelvic floor is made up of muscles and tissue between the bony parts of your pelvis. The pelvic floor is responsible for supporting the function of urination, bowel movements, sex and pregnancy and delivery. It also keeps the bladder, intestines and reproductive organs in place.
Conditions TAPT-FG can help with:
- Urinary & bowel dysfunctions
- Breast cancer
- Pelvic & genital pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Post-surgical pain
Pelvic Floor + CrossFit:
- Peed while jumping (double-unders, etc.) - or fought the incredible urge to
- Peed while squatting - or fought the incredible urge to
- Emptied the tank "just in case" before the workout
- Cost: Free, members only
- Date & time: April 18th @ 9am - consults begin @ 10am