"A Community that SWEATS Together, STAYS Together."
We don't support RACISM in our doors or outside of them! We don't agree with and will NOT tolerate Social Injustice!
We want to provide a safe, encouraging, and positive environment for adults, kids, and athletes of all ages to learn, improve, and reach their health and fitness goals. Most importantly we want to be a place that people leave healthier and happier than when they walked in.
Here's the new procedures:
1. You must sign-up on Wodify by 5pm each day.
2. There must be 2 or more people registered by 5pm otherwise the class will be canceled.
If you have any questions please reach out and let us know!
If you are an athlete, meaning you are there to workout, you are welcome to sit in the Athlete’s Area. Children, regardless of age, must be in the Kids Zone at all times, unless they are participating in an upcoming class or just completed a class. Children who are able to do so themselves are allowed to leave the Kids Zone to use the restroom.
In an effort to keep the Athlete’s Area clutter-free and seating available for sitting, please place all bags, clothing, etc. in the cubbies next do the back door. There will be more cubbies and coat space coming soon.
- Measles is airborne and lingers for up to two hours, so anyone showing signs of being sick should stay home.
- Do not bring any unvaccinated children to the gym. This is to protect them and others.
- If you have any known exposures to the outbreak please notify us immediately so we can discuss the actions we must take to ensure no further exposure occurs.
- If you are not sure if you’ve been exposed, click on the following links:
Exposure Sites in Washington | Exposure Sites in Oregon
- If you have been sick or think you might be catching something, please wipe down ALL equipment used including bamboo sticks, jump ropes, bars, med balls, dumbbells, kettlebells, handles and seats on the rowers, bikes, ski ergs, etc. Please wipe up your sweat!
Thank you so much for understanding and your compliance. It takes a village, and we want to keep our village strong and healthy!
“Measles symptoms begin with a mild fever, cough, runny nose and red eyes, followed by a rash.
If you or your child show signs of measles, call your health care provider before coming in so they can limit exposing anyone else in the waiting room.
If you have any further questions about the measles, call your local health department:
Clark County Public Health: (360) 397-8021
Clackamas County Public Health: (503) 655-8411
Multnomah County Public Health: (503) 988-3406
Washington County Public Health: (503) 846-3594
Oregon residents can visit the Oregon Health Authority website to find out if they're vaccinated.
"Measles can be so contagious that you can be in a room, and if you’re susceptible, two hours after someone with measles left, and still get the disease," said Dr. Alan Melnick, the director of public health for Clark County.”
With that said, the 5am class on Monday, February 4th is canceled. Our plan is to keep the 6am but please check our media after 5:30am. If Trevor gets up and it's not safe then we will cancel it by then. If you don't see any notifications by 5:30am then the 6am class is a go:)