- I will help you guys with this one, but get a good warm up. You want to excite the nervous system (AKA Box Jumps, Jump Rope, Burpees, Mountain Climbers, Etc).
- Move with the bar through the movement quickly and efficiently.
- Add weight in equal but fairly large amounts. Don't wear yourself out before you actually get to your 1RM.
- Don't attempt your previous 1 RM go past it.
- Once you are past about 80% of your old 1RM you need to be resting 3-4 minutes between attempts.
- Breathing...make sure you have adequate air in your diaphragm before your attempt to help keep your core tight.
- Power of intention. Believe you will get this lift!!
Big Day - Big Wednesday
1 Legless Rope Climb