Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 (4-6oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or use leftover chicken from another meal)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 large apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or allspice
1. Dice chicken breasts. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
3. Add diced chicken and cook until slightly pink (about 150° F).
4. Grate apple into pan.
5. Add cinnamon or allspice.