- One 4lbs roasting chicken;
- ½ cup of clarified butter, butter or other paleo fat;
- 2 onions, chopped;
- 4 cloves garlic, minced;
- 1/4 cup cassava, almond or coconut flour, or any other paleo flour (this is optional, as its only purpose is to thicken the stew);
- 2 cups of homemade chicken broth or stock (you may decide to add more if you find the stew too thick);
- 2 carrots, chopped;
- 2 celery stalks, chopped;
- 5-6 white button mushrooms, sliced or whole;
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk or heavy cream;
- 2 green onions, sliced;
- ¾ cup of fresh or frozen green peas;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
"A Community that SWEATS Together, STAYS Together."
We want to provide a safe, encouraging, and positive environment for adults, kids, and athletes of all ages to learn, improve, and reach their health and fitness goals. Most importantly we want to be a place that people leave healthier and happier than when they walked in.