- One 4lbs roasting chicken;
- ½ cup of clarified butter, butter or other paleo fat;
- 2 onions, chopped;
- 4 cloves garlic, minced;
- 1/4 cup cassava, almond or coconut flour, or any other paleo flour (this is optional, as its only purpose is to thicken the stew);
- 2 cups of homemade chicken broth or stock (you may decide to add more if you find the stew too thick);
- 2 carrots, chopped;
- 2 celery stalks, chopped;
- 5-6 white button mushrooms, sliced or whole;
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk or heavy cream;
- 2 green onions, sliced;
- ¾ cup of fresh or frozen green peas;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
"A Community that SWEATS Together, STAYS Together."
We don't support RACISM in our doors or outside of them! We don't agree with and will NOT tolerate Social Injustice!
We want to provide a safe, encouraging, and positive environment for adults, kids, and athletes of all ages to learn, improve, and reach their health and fitness goals. Most importantly we want to be a place that people leave healthier and happier than when they walked in.