Thank you Lisa for sharing!
What you will need:
- 1 cup of coconut flour (you can find this at almost any health food store)
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 3 tbs of raw honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cups of gluten free chocolate chips (if you can not find gluten free you can use regular)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the honey and coconut oil together in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Stir in the coconut flour, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out little tbs size balls of cookie dough. Place on the baking sheet and gently press down so they look pretty once baked :)
- Bake for 12-15 or until golden brown.